Sunday, January 19, 2020

Chemistry


Taste Success!πŸ˜‹πŸ‘©‍⚕️

"Chemistry itself knows altogether too well that - given the real fear that the scarcity of global resources and energy might threaten the unity of mankind - chemistry is in a position to make a contribution towards securing a true peace on earth." Kenichi Fukui
I am a chemist,actually chemistry is my passion and Jabir Bin Hayan the father of chemistry is my role model. In spring 2019, I was a senior student and my Chemistry Dean decided to make a chemistry competition called Jabir Bin Hayan chemistry competition. In this competition, more than 100 student were sharing from different majors and domains, and the competition was related to chemistry in which students are asked  questions and they should answer via their mobile phones. The one who answers most quickly and with more correct answers he will receive the first place, and I was the one who did itπŸ™❣. I answered 40/45 correct questions and I was rewarded socially ad economically, I was given 3 credits for free.
When I remember those moments I really become better, it was more than a best part in my life, It was more than WOW!🌈🌟





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Webinar on Effective Feedback

Practicing effective comments can increase student progress by up to an additional eight months throughout the year. However, implementing ...